A la carte menu Spring 2017
Market Menu SAMPLE Spring 2017
ACCESS and RESTRICTION POLICY
- Mansion House Llansteffan is a 200 year old Georgian mansion located on a hill overlooking Carmarthen Bay.
- There is parking across two parking areas beside the house, with a dropping off / collection point at the front door of the house.
- Access to the generous front door is via two low steps. There is a single step into the house. A removable ramp can be provided to allow wheelchair access into the house; to ensure it is set-up for your arrival, please inform us upon booking that you require ramp access.
- Once in the house, all public areas are on one level, including the public toilets.
- There are no bedrooms on the ground floor and we do not have lift access within the house.
- All first floor bedrooms are accessible only by the staircase, with half landing.
- All of the bedrooms have en-suite shower facilities. Shower mats are available upon request
- There is one superior room which has a slipper bath, should you require a bath please specify upon booking and we will check the availability of the room.
- Dogs are respectfully not permitted within the grounds of Mansion House Llansteffan.